Home > Funny Stuff, Life, News, Politics, science > Sneaky Scientists Undermine Patriotic Ignorance

Sneaky Scientists Undermine Patriotic Ignorance

According to the Boston Herald, a majority of Massachusetts residents think that global warming is real:

More than half of Massachusetts residents believe global warming is real and at least partially caused by human activity …

Now that might be only because Massachusetts is dominated by them godless libruls, Democrats, and Kenyans who want to take away everyone’s guns and require gay marriage for first-graders. As Stephen Colbert said, reality has a well-known liberal bias.

But global warming isn’t the only subject on which progressives, scientists, and other subversives have worked their insidious deceptions. Other polls reveal that:

  • Only 40 percent of Americans deny the theory of evolution.
  • Only 44 percent of Americans still believe that God created the world in six days.
  • Only 43 percent of Americans believe that gay relationships are wrong.
  • A full 59 percent of Americans believe it’s okay for unmarried people to have sex. That’s fornication! OMG, we are all doomed.

There’s only one reassuring statistic:

  • About 60 percent of Americans are unsure why Justin Bieber exists. The other 40 percent have never heard of him. 🙂

Copyright 2011 by Rinth de Shadley.

Advertisements
  1. April 15, 2011 at 11:53 am

    justin bieber is so overrated…cant believe selena gomez is with him!! she could do so much better. that kids hair and size of his head get on my nerves…yes most of the US is ignorant..its pretty sad

    • April 15, 2011 at 4:18 pm

      Hi Eva!

      You’re right, but I admit that I’d probably like Justin Bieber if I were still 11 years old. 🙂

      Are you in Sweden, too, like the other Rinth? I read an article yesterday that Sweden was ranked #1 in the world for technology. I’ve never been there but I like what I’ve heard about it. I spent one summer in Switzerland during high school and loved it. Maybe I will get to visit Sweden some time.

      • April 15, 2011 at 4:40 pm

        no i am not..im in new york! i found the other rinth through some other bloggers site…lol

  2. Rinth
    April 16, 2011 at 3:53 pm

    LOL love the last one xD!

  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: