Attack of the Homework!
Yes, I know: “Homework = boring!”
Not really, though. My homework is actually very interesting, it’s just that there is SO MUCH of it lately! 🙂
Between now and the middle of May, I’m not sure how often I’ll be able to blog. School has to come first.
But I’ll do my best, both at school and blogging!
Copyright 2010 by Rinth de Shadley.
"Not knowing when the dawn will come, I open every door."
-- Emily Dickinson
Rinth’s Recent Ramblings
- “Rinth de Shadley, M.D.”
- Martha Nussbaum and Me
- Studying Naked
- Sex on the Brain
- We Can’t Read Minds
- Liberal Arts Grad = Starbucks Barista?
- Putting My Diagnosis Where My Mouth Is
- Praying to be Straight? Why?
- Sneaky Scientists Undermine Patriotic Ignorance
- Political Realism Bites
- Whither Weather?
- Stupid Pickup Lines
- How to Help Japanese Disaster Victims
- No Sex in Graveyards