Back to School Tomorrow
Back to school tomorrow. I love my classes, friends, and teachers, but I’m not looking forward to the airport or the flight.
I thought about driving back, but it’s a very long drive and I don’t use my car at school. And I suppose that it would be over-reacting, just to avoid a couple hours of “security aggravation.” 🙂
My blogging seems to drop off for a while when I first get back to school. But I’ll be around.
"Not knowing when the dawn will come, I open every door."
-- Emily Dickinson
Rinth’s Recent Ramblings
- “Rinth de Shadley, M.D.”
- Martha Nussbaum and Me
- Studying Naked
- Sex on the Brain
- We Can’t Read Minds
- Liberal Arts Grad = Starbucks Barista?
- Putting My Diagnosis Where My Mouth Is
- Praying to be Straight? Why?
- Sneaky Scientists Undermine Patriotic Ignorance
- Political Realism Bites
- Whither Weather?
- Stupid Pickup Lines
- How to Help Japanese Disaster Victims
- No Sex in Graveyards